Membership in the Kirtland Spouses’ Club is voluntary and open to spouses of Active Duty, Warrant, retired and Reserve Military Personnel of all branches of service, including DoD and DoE civilians in a grade equivalent to any rank. We are an all-ranks club and welcome your participation. Join a club where you’ll have the support and friendship to make this assignment a positive experience.
We are here for two reasons:
- To offer support to spouses of Active Duty personnel, Reserves, National Guard members, military retirees, on-base contractors and government employees. We are an all-ranks club. We do this through social support during monthly activities, opportunities to build leadership skills and resume experience, and ways to volunteer at our Thrift Shop, Board of Governors, or at events.
- To sponsor charitable, educational, and welfare projects at Kirtland Air Force Base, the local Albuquerque community, and national organizations. We do this by raising funds through our Thrift Shop and distributing the funds through grants. We abide by our 501(c)3 regulations.
Membership dues are only $40/year in order to ensure that everyone can be a member who wants to be. Social events are either free or low-cost. The fiscal year for Membership begins the June 1st and ends on May 31st.
The benefits of membership include:
- Membership Kickoff Event
- Priority sign ups for special functions, such as our annual Holiday Bazaar.
- Serve on a board and vote on important issues related to the KSC
- Invitation to all KSC events; regularly scheduled nights out with adult conversation
- Inclusion in membership directory
- Subscription to the La Revista Newsletter filled with interesting articles, fun things to do and KSC news
- Inclusion in a spouses group determined to have fun, take care of each other and enjoy the KAFB area!
Click here for an application. Applications can be mailed to our Membership Chair or brought with you to the next KSC event. Cash or check are accepted; please make checks payable to:“Kirtland Spouses’ Club.”
Interested in becoming a member? Let us know! We look forward to meeting you and adding you to the KSC Family!